Now that I’m a stay at home mom smoothies are my go to snack. I’ve had to work myself up slowly to drinking green smoothies. My brother-in-law gave me a smoothie with kale in it and I thought it was the most disgusting thing I’ve ever tasted!! I’ve learned that kale has a stronger taste in smoothies than spinach does, so I’ve started with adding spinach. I am traumatized from kale for a bit I think:)
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 cup blueberries(I used frozen)
- 1 pear
- 1 cup water, milk, or plain yogurt(I usually use water)
- Cut the pear into pieces and remove the seeds and stems. Keep the skin on. It’s full of nutrients.
- Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend until well mixed.
- It makes one really big glass, or two smaller ones:)