When I first had my daughter I set out to make all of my own cleaning products so I didn’t have to stress as much about her getting into them. Obviously I still keep her away from my products, but if she did happen to get into them they wouldn’t hurt her. They definitely wouldn’t taste good….but they wouldn’t hurt her. I found this recipe for homemade glass cleaner.
- 1 c. filtered, very hot water
- 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 c. rubbing alcohol (at least 70% isopropyl, if not more)
- 1/8 c. white vinegar
- Boil your water and let it cool just a bit.
- Add cornstarch to your spray bottle, and then the hot water. Shake well to dissolve.
- Add the rubbing alcohol and vinegar, and shake again.
- Every time you use this, you’ll want to shake it up to avoid clogging the spray nozzle with undissolved cornstarch.
I found my bottle at Walmart. They had all sorts of colors and were super cheap.
Happy Earth Day!!!!!