I was craving cookies last night so I decided to bake these up quick. These cookies are delicious, easy, and pretty healthy!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 15oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup(The real stuff is pricey but soooo worth it!!!)
- 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 cups oats( I used old fashioned oats)
- 1 egg(or 1/4 cup applesauce)
- Flax seed, chia seeds(optional)
- Mash bananas up with a fork.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the bananas
- Put spoonfuls onto a baking sheet
- Bake at 375 for 20 mins(my oven is hot so I usually do less time)
- Makes about 2 dozen.