When your husband says “you’ve got to blog this” after eating something, you know you’ve done something right:) That is exactly what happened after my husband took a bite of this delicious recipe. When I first came across this recipe I thought “3 ingredients….no way”, so I knew I had to try it out. I couldn’t believe how delicious it was, not to mention easy!!!
- 2 to 3 ripe frozen bananas(the bananas I used actually weren’t ripe at all, and it still turned out great)
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- Cut the bananas into 1-inch pieces and freeze.
- Put the frozen bananas in a food processor and puree, scraping down sides periodically, until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and honey and puree.
- Serve immediately or refreeze until ready to enjoy.