This is a really quick and delicious meal!
- Loaf of French Bread(You can usually find it in the bakery section of your grocery store)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Pizza Sauce or Olive Oil
- Toppings of Choice
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees
- My french bread was too long to fit on a cookie sheet, so I cut it in half and then sliced it(ending up with 4 halves). Put the halves on a cookie sheet open faced.
- Spread pizza sauce or olive oil on each side. I did two halves with pizza sauce for my husband and two halves with olive oil for myself.
- Put on your favorite toppings. We did pepperoni, mushrooms, and green peppers.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake two halves at a time and repeat.
- Bake 5-7min until the cheese is melted and slightly browned.
After my husband sampled both he actually said he preferred the ones with just olive oil on them. I’m slowly bringing him over to the dark side(aka healthy eating)