This might be my favorite recipe I’ve ever made. It is so delicious!!! I found the recipe here.
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook according to package instructions; reserve 1/2 cup water and drain well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes; reserve excess fat.
- Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add in pasta and egg mixture to the skillet, and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add reserved pasta water, one tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Seriously you must try this!!