I love potatoes and this recipe is super easy and makes a lot! I can’t remember exactly where I found it, but somewhere online while browsing recipes!
- 4 potatoes, cubed
- 4 raw chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 cup bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter, sliced
- Salte & pepper to taste
- Place potatotes in a 9×13 baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Stir to coat potatoes.
- Mix in bacon, raw chicken, cheddar cheese
- Lay butter slices over casserole. Season with salt & peper. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 60min.
- Remove foil and bake for 15 more min.
- Top with green onions