I recently bought a popsicle mold and have been obsessed with making different flavors. so much healthier than the popsicles you buy in the store. I found this yummy recipe for fudgesicles.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp butter( I used coconut oil)
- In a saucepan, over medium heat combine al ingredients. Cook and stir for roughly 5 minutes or until butter is fully melted Remove from heat, let cool for a bit.
- Prep your molds or paper cups.
- For easy pouring transfer liquid to a large glass measuring cup. Carefully pour the chocolate liquid into your molds, being sure not to over fill. Repeat with remaining cups until the liquid is used up.
- Transfer to the freezer until full frozen, 3-4 hours. Top off with sticks if using paper cups.
- To remove from plastic molds, hold plastaic molds under warm water. If using paper cups you can just tear the paper.
I bought mypopsicle molds off of amazon and I love them!