As I continue on my quest to switch to using more natural and healthy products for myself and for my family I came across a company called Oh My Devita Baby. They carry organic baby products that are free of parabens and other harmful ingredients other popular brands contain(ie. Johnson & Johnson, Aveeno). I purchased the Lotion, Bodywash/Shampoo, and the Diaper Balm. I am still using some leftover shampoo and lotions that I already had, so I haven’t gotten to open those yet. I have however tried out the Diaper Balm.
- Super cute packaging and names…..some of them literally sound good enough to eat!
- Pretty good prices compared to other natural brands.
- Nice to not get cream all over your fingers(and in my case under my nails….yuck!!).
- Works really well; my little one had a really bad diaper rash and this balm worked really fast on healing her up.
- Not included on the ewg database yet(I am guessing because they are relatively new), but when you check the individual ingredients nothing is over a “1” on their rating scale. That’s pretty good in my book!
- Really the only negative that I found is that I feel germs(and sometimes yuckiness) from your little one’s bottom can get on the roll, when that happens I just try to wipe it off on something.
Also, if you follow them on Twitter they post when they are having sales. This has come in handy for me a few times:)