I love pumpkin! I know it’s cliché and everyone says that during the fall…but seriously I love pumpkin! I have to stock up on cans of it because I go through it so fast. Pumpkin candles, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pudding, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin muffins, pumpkin pancakes….you name it I’ve tried it. I bought these pumpkin chips the other day at the grocery store that were delicious. The samples get me every time and then I have to buy. But really if you love pumpkin you should try these chips.
I found this recipe here, and it has my favorite ingredient…..pumpkin:) Also, when they are mini I feel like I can eat a lot more and it’s not as bad….great reasoning right???
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray ,mini muffin tins with baking spray or line with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the bananas, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla, until well-blended.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture, gently folding until combined.
- Using a large scoop, drop about 1/3 cup batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.( I actually baked mine for 10mins, so I would maybe start with that and go from there)