I love blueberries and I also have a huge sweet tooth, so this recipe was perfect for me. Since I was eating blueberries I still felt like I was being a bit healthy….just ignore the sugar:)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour(I used wheat flour)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil(I used coconut oil)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen(I used frozen)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees and spray a 9×13-inch baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In the mixing bowl of a free standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment mix together the flour, 1 cup sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add the oil, milk and eggs.
- Mix for 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan, evenly sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- In a small bowl, combine the 3 tablespoons of sugar and cinnamon, then sprinkle over the blueberries.
- Bake 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.