If you want a meal that is pure healthiness, this is the dish for you! I found the recipe here when I was searching out vegan recipes. It is super easy, my family loved it, and you feel good about yourself after eating it!
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 2 carrots
- 4 medium potatoes, about 1 lb.
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 small head broccoli
- 1 small red onion (I didn’t have this, so I didn’t use. I used some onion flakes instead)
- 1 1/2 cups mushrooms, or about 4-6 oz.
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tsp. dried basil (or other herb of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Prep the vegetables: mince garlic, dice carrots and potatoes, chop broccoli and cauliflower into bite-sized pieces, halve the mushrooms, and slice the onion.
- Rinse and drain the chickpeas.
- On a large baking sheet (use two if you’d like to space them out more), place all the vegetables and chickpeas. Drizzle them with olive oil and toss to coat. Add salt and basil, and toss again.
- Place in the oven and roast for 40-45 minutes, stirring halfway through.