If you have ever been to St. Louis then you have probably had toasted ravioli because it was created there. If you haven’t had it then you need to! This recipe is a version of the toasted rav that we all love just a bit easier to make.
- 2 cups breadcrumbs( I make my own out of organic rice krispies)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, optional( I didn’t use)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 24 cheese ravioli, frozen( I bought mine from Trader Joes)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together dry ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add ravioli, returning to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes. Drain.
- Add 3 or 5 ravioli to eggs, flip to coat. Transfer to dry mixture, toss to coat well.
- Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining ravioli. Spray lightly with baking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve with marinara sauce or plain.