I have a confession….I love meatloaf. People often cringe when I say we are having meatloaf for supper but if you make it right, it is so delicious! I’ve made it with sweet potatoes, with apples and then this delicious spinach recipe. Try it and you won’t be sorry!
- 1lb ground beef
- 10oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs( I make my own and add basil and oregano to them as well)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 5×9 loaf pan.
- In a bowl, mix beef, spinach, breadcrumbs, eggs, and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Transfer to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour. Top with remaining cheese.
This is my husband’s favorite meatloaf recipe!