It’s so fun to mess around with recipes when making baby food. My baby is at a fun age and he is loving trying all the different things I’ve been making him. He loved this one!
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- Handful of spinach
- Wash, peel , and chop your apples. Either put them into a pot of boiling water and steam until soft or use the microwave steamer bags. Steam your blueberries as well.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth and the consistency you want. You can add water if needed.
- Use a tablespoon to fill ice-cube trays with the mixture and then place in the freezer.
- Once frozen you can pop them out and put into freezer ziploc bags to store in the freezer until you need them.
- This recipe made about 2 1/2 ice-cube trays for me