Here is another fun baby food puree recipe. This one has more of a thick texture due to the broccoli, so it is best to use when your baby is ready for that. My baby is a little over 7 months old. He loved this one. I was surprised how good it tasted as well!!
- 1 head broccoli
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- Wash and chop your broccoli into small florets. You can either place them into a pot of boiling water or use the microwave steamer bags. I use the bags because it is faster. It takes about 3 minutes in the bags. Steam until soft.
- Wash, peel and chop your apples. Place them into boiling water or use the microwave steamer bags. Steam until soft.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth. You can add water to get your desired consistency.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture into ice-cube trays. Freeze.
- Once frozen you can pop out and place into freezer ziploc bags and store in the freezer until you want to use them.
- This recipe made almost 3 ice-cube trays for me.