Now that my baby is getting older and we have gotten through most of the stage 1 fruits and vegetables, I am starting to make fun concoctions for him. Here is one I just made that my 7 month old loved.
- 2 pears
- 1/2-1 cup frozen peas( I didn’t really measure)
- Handful of spinach
- Peel your pears and chop them into pieces.
- Put the pears and peas into some boiling water to steam until softened or use thesteamer bags. I use the ziploc zip n’ steam bags and they are so easy!!
- Once softened throw everything into your food processor and process until the consistency that you want for your baby.
- Spoon the mixture into ice cube trays to freeze. I use these.
- Once frozen I pop them out and put into freezer bags for easy storage in the freezer.
- This made a little over 2 ice cube trays for me.